Welcome back to The Foresters Arms! We are open once more and looking forward to serving you food and drinks in our three marquees, the glamorous tarmac garden in front of the pub and finally some limited, safe seating inside.
The trailer shop has gone but we’re still selling some essential household stuff from inside the pub as well as an interesting range of sustainable/organic/hippie items if you need a last minute birthday present.
If you’re planning to eat and drink at the pub then please consider booking well in advance – space is limited and everyone must sit down in accordance with government guidelines. Please note the following:
- Six people is still the limit.
- Please don’t turn up too early but also please don’t arrive late – we’ll keep the table for 15 minutes and then give it to someone else.
- We can’t guarantee a stay of any longer than three hours.
- It’s still table service so you won’t need to enter the pub unless you’re using the facilities or actually sitting indoors
- Everyone needs to sign in using either the NHS app or the pen/paper method just inside the door.
- Please wear a mask inside the pub unless you have an exemption or are sitting down.
This is the number to call to make a booking for smaller groups – 01206 679256.
Monday – Thursday: 12:00 until 10:00pm with food served from 12-3pm and 6-8pm.
Friday & Saturday 10:30 until 10:00pm with food served from 10:30 until 8:00pm.
Sunday 12:00 until 8:00pm with Sunday roasts served between 12:00 and 5:00pm